Certificates of Deposit
Maintain capital while earning a secure stream of interest income. No matter if you’re saving for a short-term or long-term goal, Pacific Valley Bank has a Certificate of Deposit (CD) that will get you there quicker. CDs offer a guaranteed fixed rate yield(1) for the length of the term – plus the peace of mind that comes with FDIC Insurance.(2)
Our customer service team will be happy to get you started. Stop by today.
- Flexible terms, from 7 days and greater
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Daily balance compounding interest (3)
- Receive an interest credit to your account each calendar quarter. For certificates with a term of less than 90 days, the interest will post to the account at maturity.
- No maintenance fees
Early Withdrawal Penalty: We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any or all of the deposited funds/principal prior to the maturity date. This could result in a reduction of principal, as follows,
Maturity Conditions: We reserve the right to change the rate of interest for automatically renewable accounts at each renewal period. At maturity, the account will automatically renew. Each renewal will be the same (unless we notify you, in writing, before the maturity date, of a different term for renewal). You will have ten (10) calendar days after maturity to withdraw the funds without penalty.
(1) Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield is fixed for the original term but is subject to change during the renewal term. You can contact our branches for current interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield information.
(2) Up to the maximum amount established by the FDIC per depositor and ownership type. Refer to the FDIC Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) for more information.
(3) The daily Balance method is used to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.