Your Business, Our Priority
Pacific Valley Bank was founded to meet the unique needs of the Monterey County business community. We haven’t lost that focus. Our motto is: Your Business, Our Priority.
We understand your challenges. We know your circumstances. We’re not just bankers, we are your neighbor. We have money to lend. Decisions are made locally, getting it into your hands more quickly. If you need agricultural equipment, real estate financing or working capital, we’ve got you covered.+ We have local, experienced lenders available to assist you in your business decision making.
To find out how we can help you, please contact a member of the Business Loan Team.
(1) Terri Cadwallader NMLS# 784357, Sue Storm NMLS# 1268608
Commercial or Agriculture Lines Of Credit
- Flexible repayment terms with interest only; monthly or quarterly payments.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Establish a maximum credit facility to better control the cash needs of your business cash cycle.
Commercial or Agriculture Term Loans
- Manage business cash flow by financing a capital improvement over a longer term with terms ranging from three to ten years and amortizations to 25 years.
- Competitive variable or fixed interest rates.
Commercial or Agriculture Real Estate Loans
- Flexible amortization with maturities up to fifteen years and up to 25 years amortization.
- Competitive interest rates – either variable or fixed rates.
Commercial Construction Loans
- Multi-use purposes such as residential home developers infill and related projects, construction and/or renovation of office buildings, medical buildings, industrial and manufacturing facilities.
- Terms up to two years.
Agriculture Production Lending
- Offering annual and multi-year projects.
Government Guaranteed Loan Programs
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Business and Industry Loans, FSA, and Farmer Mac.
- Small Business Administration (SBA): 7(a) and 504.
+ Subject to credit approval.